Friday, September 5, 2014

Get up

When I was a toddler, I cry everytime I stumble and fall. I wait for someome to get me up and tell me to stop crying and just keep walking.

When I grew up, I just laugh when ever I stumble. With a smile, I get myself up quickly telling myself to be more careful next time.

When I was a toddler in my faith in Christ, I condemn myself whenever I fall into sin. I wait for others to encourage me and get me back up.

Now that I am grown up (and still a lot of growing up), IF I sin, I get back up right away, having no doubt that I am not condemned anymore, that God loves me not because I am a "good person" but because He knows how bad I can be but still loves me the same way.

I get up, and follow Him who says "Follow Me."

I praise God for His grace and mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment