Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Brain

Oh my gosh! A kid accused me of literally not having a brain!

He said because I can't fully explain the complex structures and functions of how my 3lb brain works means I don't have a brain! I told him, "well we are having a conversation now which is an enough proof that I have a brain. Right???"

It was hopeless. He won't believe. He has a lot of questions, questions and questions. The more he asked, the more he made himself believe that he was right.

Now I was accused of believing in a "make-believe God" or the Trinity, just because I can't explain everything.

The more he asks, the more he thinks in his heart that he is smart.

But I pleaded with him,

"Please, I'm not even able to explain to you how my little 3lb brain works and now you are asking me how an Infinite God, who created not only my little brain but everything in Heaven and earth of what He is like? Well I can tell you a lot about Him but you won't believe me again. Right?"

I asked an obese patient if he was aware that exercise and diet would have saved him from obesity,  he looked offended when he answered "yes" but then he added, "well I just love to eat so get the f*ck outta here."

I asked the corrupt governor if he was aware that stealing is a sin. He looked offended as well, then said "I know. What the f*ck do I care? This is my life. We only live once. We gotta enjoy it to the fullest. I love my life. I don't care about people really. Can't you see it in my actions?"

I asked the prostitute while she was having sex with a customer that if she was aware that having sex just like that is a sin, she said, "F*ck you little kid. Don't talk to me about morals. I do good to other people. F*ck you twice! I love my life so I do what i wanna do. Come join us if u want. No one will find out. I'll do it for free."

Realize that people don't need facts. Humans are consumed by what he loves and surely he will reap the fruit of what he loves.

My brothers and sisters in Christ, this is to remind you that being a follower of Christ is not about answering all their questions about God. You can answer all their questions and have them fully convinced BUT in their heart they still love sin. Sin, when full grown, brings birth to death.

My Family, we are called to be witnesses, meaning we have experienced God. We have the confidence because we have His Holy Spirit in us giving us confidence as though we can literally see God. We have the Holy Spirit because we confessed our sins and accepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior.

Only the Spirit can understand the Spirit of God. God is Spirit. No one is beyond the forgiveness of God. But why delay coming to Him?

Love the LORD our GOD with all our mind, with all our strength and with all our soul and with all our heart.

The life of faith in God is never about "to do's and not to do's" please let us get rid of that thinking.

"Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life."
- Lord Jesus

#allconversationsareofcoursefictional

No comments:

Post a Comment